We get our banners out fast!
On most indoor banners, order on a Monday morning and you most likely will have them by Friday afternoon on your doorstep!
Below you'll find information on how we ship, the time in which it takes to get the banners to your door step, and our payment and return policy. During holiday seasons we want to reassure you our commitment to getting banners to you on time. Those times of years bring in high volume and we understand you are under a time crunch to get everything you need for that Candle light service, Christmas play, Easter Celebration service, or VBS promotion. We're busy, but our team has always handled the many wonderful seasons well. We understand your desire to decorate the lobby and church sanctuary for all the new visitors who will be coming to hear the story of Jesus, their Hope, this season. We appreciate your business and are thankful you've chosen ChurchBanners.com for your church banners.
Shipping and Handling...
- We ship all our banners using FedEx ground and FedEx Economy Intl' for those outside the USA.
- Alaska & Hawaii do take longer to arrive than our closer 48 states.
- We can expedite shipping for express delivery, but you must call in to check available options.
- Stock Orders in limited quantities ship with in 2 business days upon the clearing of payment. (1 day during Easter)
- Custom Orders vary depending on approval of artwork. Once artwork is approved and paid, the order will ship with the same time requirements as our stock banners.
- Customers can choose other carriers for their packages, but they must call in to place their order and shipping preferences. There may be additional charges for the different carrier requirements.
- Most packages in the 48 states will arrive within 3-5 business days upon leaving our warehouse.
- Tracking for your package is sent once it has been processed and an email is sent to the one provided at check-out.
EXAMPLE OF GROUND SHIPPING during Christmas/Easter Season on a stock banner (no custom text requested)
- Stock banners ordered online by 12pm CST Monday will ship Tuesday. Once shipped it will take 3-5 business days to arrive.(48 states, international shipping times vary)
- Custom banner orders will have proofs sent within 1 business day of the order placed. Once confirmation is approved on the custom proof, banner will ship within 2 business days of approval. Once shipped it will take 3-5 business days to arrive. Please check your junk/spam folder incase you do not see a proof.
- Suggestion: give yourself 10days(normal season) (5-7days when we're all working fast for Christmas & Easter) to have stock banners arrive during normal business seasons (Advent, Christmas, & Easter we try hard even with the high volume to get the banners out fast for you in order to have on time for decorating your sanctuary)
- Custom banners average around 2 weeks to arrive once the order is placed. That is an average based on all customers, some customers take 2 email proofs to approve, others take longer. Averaging them out we usually see a custom banner finally print, ship, and arrive on average 2-2.5 weeks after the order is placed. Do note that a custom banner order can not print until payment and an email approval has been received. If our design team does not receive an approval, it will not go to print.
Payment and Return Policies
- Orders must be paid in full before printing and shipping can be completed.
- Any defects or misprints on our behalf ChurchBanners.com will print and ship immediately new banners out to you on our behalf. We want to make sure you receive what your ministry ordered.
- Stock church banners(pole pocket finishings only in a 2'x6', 3'x5', 3'x8') are available with a full banner refund. Customers must call to receive a RMA and send the banners back in the package it came unused within 30 days of arrival. Shipping & Handling is not refundable.
- For non stock banners or banners with GROMMETS, we unfortuneately can not take them back. If it is a misprint on our behalf we will gladly fix and reship out new banners immediately.
- Stands and displays may encure a 25% restocking fee depending on the quantity and stand. For questions, please ask a representative before placing your order.
- Shipping Expense on your invoice is non-refundable and shipping return items is paid for by the customer.
- Fabric is 100% Polyester coated for a quality print and a straight hang.
- Fabric does not curl and hangs nice and straight.
- Fabric is for interior use only and comes single sided.
- Fabric is the best option for our Banner Collage series.
- Print quality on the fabric is elegant and has a luster finished look. It is not a shiny look. Inks on the fabric soak into the material just a bit compared to the vinyl.
- Vinyl is a pvc, 13oz matte banner material. The matte finish keeps the glare low for indoor use.
- Vinyl is great for outdoors and is "ok" for indoor use, but we prefer the fabric option when using for inside.
- Vinyl curls along the vertical upright edges and curls out towards the audience.
- Vinyl is not a great option for our Banner Collage series, but we understand budgets and know it's a much better price option when buying in quantities.
- Print quality on vinyl is brighter than the fabric and for the Stained Glass series the vinyl actually looks better than the fabric. The downside to the vinyl stained glass series is the edges curl, where as the fabric edges do not curl at all.
Customer Service Contact:
M-Th | 9am - 6pm
Fri | 9am - 3pm
Sat | Closed
Sun | Closed