Custom 2x6 Indoor Rizor Banner
- Calculated at Checkout
Custom 2x6 Rizor banner
Proofs are sent within 1 business day from time of purchase.
This option is a quick purchase to buy with or without the Rizor Stand. Use it as your replacement banner option or purchase them together all in one place to add to cart. We're here to help if you have any questions.
This banner stand has a heavy duty base, and sleek styling. It is perfect for 1-sided or 2-sided use. Height adjusts from 48" to 96". It accepts banners with pole pockets. Must be hemmed to accept 1/2" dowels (provided). It also accepts foam core.
Optional Hardware Features:
-Heavy Duty steel base
-telescoping pole from 48" up to 96"
-24" wide black dowel rods (set of 4)
-Stand is fully collapsible
Fabric vs Vinyl
A question we always ask our customers is..."where are you going to display your church banner?"
This product only comes with our fabric, but it never hurts to learn why so please feel free to continue reading!
If the answer is indoors we generally will recommend fabric unless it's going to be for a very short term use and only for that particular occasion. If it's a seasonal use banner and you would hang the banners the next season, we would suggest the fabric. For most sanctuary or welcome center displays we highly recommend the fabric. Every where else inside the church, we see both materials being used.
If the banner is going outside on your parking lot poles or out by the roadside, you must use the vinyl banner material. Our fabric banners are only good for interior use. Below is a breakdown of both materials.
Fabric Church Banners
- Fabric is 100% Polyester coated for a quality print and a straight hang.
- Fabric does not curl and hangs nice and straight.
- Fabric is for interior use only and comes single sided.
- Fabric is the best option for our Banner Collage series.
- Print quality on the fabric is elegant and has a luster finished look. It is not a shiny finish. Inks on the fabric soak into the material just a bit compared to the vinyl.
- Our fabric is stiff like a heavy starched men's dress shirt, and not soft like a cotton or silk tshirt or flag.
- Fire retardant coating on the back which has a fire rating of NFPA-701
Matte Vinyl Church Banners
- Vinyl is a pvc, 13oz matte banner material. The matte finish keeps the glare low for indoor use.
- Vinyl is great for outdoors and is "ok" for indoor use, but we prefer the fabric option when using for inside.
- Vinyl curls along the vertical upright edges and curls out towards the audience.
- Vinyl is not a great option for our Banner Collage series, but we understand budgets and know it's a much better price option when buying in quantities.
- Print quality on vinyl is brighter than the fabric but the edges will curl.
- Vinyl does have a FR-NFPA701 fire rating (this is what you need to know for building inspectors should you be required).
- We ship all our banners using FedEx ground and FedEx Economy Intl' for those outside the USA.
- Alaska & Hawaii do take longer to arrive than our closer 48 states.
- We can expedite shipping for express delivery, but you must call in to check available options.
- Stock Orders in limited quantities ship with in 2 business days upon the clearing of payment.
- Custom Orders vary depending on approval of artwork. Once artwork is approved and paid, the order will ship with the same time requirements as our stock banners.
- Customers can choose other carriers for their packages, but they must call in to place their order and shipping preferences. There may be additional charges for the different carrier requirements.
- Most packages in the 48 states will arrive within 3-5 business days upon leaving our warehouse.
- Tracking for your package is sent once it has been processed and an email is sent to the one provided at check-out.
EXAMPLE OF GROUND SHIPPING on all approved INDOOR custom banner orders
- Approved Custom banners ordered online by 3pm CST Monday will ship Wednesday. Once shipped it will take 3-5 business days to arrive.(48 states, international shipping times vary)
- Custom banner orders will have proofs sent within 1 business day of the order placed. Once confirmation is approved on the custom proof, banner will ship within 2 business days of approval. Once shipped it will take 3-5 business days to arrive. Please check your junk/spam folder incase you do not see a proof.
- Suggestion: give yourself 10days(normal season) (7days when we're all working fast for Christmas & Easter) to have stock banners arrive during normal business seasons (Advent, Christmas, & Easter we try hard even with the high volume to get the banners out fast for you in order to have on time for decorating your sanctuary)
- Do note that a custom banner order can not print until payment and an email approval has been received. If our design team does not receive an approval, it will not go to print. These times are based on APPROVED file orders.
Payment and Return Policies
- Orders must be paid in full before printing and shipping can be completed.
- CUSTOM BANNERS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
- Any defects or misprints on our behalf ChurchBanners.com will print and ship immediately new banners out to you on our behalf. We want to make sure you receive what your ministry ordered.
- Stock church banners(pole pocket finishings only in a 2'x6', 3'x5', 3'x8') are available with a full banner refund. Customers must call to receive a RA NUMBER and send the banners back in the package it came unused within 30 days of arrival. Shipping & Handling is not refundable. Once an RA is given the banners must arrive within two weeks or we will no longer be able to refund the stock banner purchase.
- For non stock banners or banners with GROMMETS, we unfortuneately can not take them back. If it is a misprint on our behalf we will gladly fix and reship out new banners immediately.
- Stands and displays may encure a 25% restocking fee depending on the quantity and stand. For questions, please ask a representative before placing your order.
- Shipping Expense on your invoice is non-refundable and shipping return items is paid for by the customer.
Customer Service Contact:
M-Th | 9am - 6pm
Fri | 9am - 3pm
Sat | Closed
Sun | Closed
All times CST
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was my first time working with Church Banners and they were nothing short of excellent. I described what I was looking for, sent my artwork and after two quick drafts and revisions, they sent it to press. When it arrived, I easily put the stand together and attached the banner and it's just perfect for our purposes. So pleased!
The quality of our banners and the customer service we received were both fantastic! With no real design software, I created the artwork for my church's custom banners using PowerPoint and then submitted them to the site as a PDFs. I was expecting to have some problems with this, but had absolutely none whatsoever! I had proofs within the next business day, and the banners were printed and arrived just over a week after I placed the initial order.
The staff created our banner at our request. Some of the artwork we submitted was not of high enough quality to print at this size. So they went online and found what we needed for us. They put it all together nicely and shipped it promptly.