I AM the Resurrection - available in fabric online or vinyl by phone. This stock product will ship within 2 business days of purchase. Custom text banners require proof approval for shipping. Proofs are sent within 2 business days of purchase.
I AM Banner Designs
Stock Banners Ship in 1-2 business days from payment. For custom text banners, PROOFS Are sent in 1 business day from time of order for customer approval. We must have your approval by email before any custom church banner goes to print. Customizing is free, but we must have your approval by email to get it into production.
We recommend for displaying your indoor church banner to use the 100% Polyester Fabric. It will hang straight and not curl. The fabric is very stiff and does not flow. There is no cotton blended into it and allows the banner to hang nice and straight. For processionals or draping over an altar this is NOT the fabric for you. For more details about our material, scroll down the page or click here to read more about it.
For questions on our custom banners, click here to find more information about the process of custom church banners. For further help or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Monday thru Friday 9am - 6pm CST.
Fabric vs Vinyl
A question we always ask our customers is..."where are you going to display your church banner?"
If the answer is inside we generally will recommend fabric unless it's going to be for a very short term use and only for that particular occasion. If it's a seasonal use banner and you would hang the banners the next season, we would suggest the fabric. For most sanctuary or welcome center displays we highly recommend the fabric. Every where else inside the church, we see both materials being used.
If the banner is going outside on your parking lot poles or out by the roadside, you must use the vinyl banner material. Our fabric banners are only good for interior use. Below is a breakdown of both materials.
Fabric Church Banners
- Fabric is 100% Polyester coated for a quality print and a straight hang.
- Fabric does not curl and hangs nice and straight.
- Fabric is for interior use only and comes single sided.
- Fabric is the best option for our Banner Collage series.
- Print quality on the fabric is elegant and has a luster finished look. It is not a shiny finish. Inks on the fabric soak into the material just a bit compared to the vinyl.
- Our fabric is stiff like a heavy starched men's dress shirt, and not soft like a cotton or silk tshirt or flag.
- Fire retardant coating on the back which has a fire rating of NFPA-701
Matte Vinyl Church Banners
- Vinyl is a pvc, 13oz matte banner material. The matte finish keeps the glare low for indoor use.
- Vinyl is great for outdoors and is "ok" for indoor use, but we prefer the fabric option when using for inside.
- Vinyl curls along the vertical upright edges and curls out towards the audience.
- Vinyl is not a great option for our Banner Collage series, but we understand budgets and know it's a much better price option when buying in quantities.
- Print quality on vinyl is brighter than the fabric but the edges will curl.
- Vinyl does have a FR-NFPA701 fire rating (this is what you need to know for building inspectors should you be required).
- We ship all our banners using FedEx ground and FedEx Economy Intl' for those outside the USA.
- Alaska & Hawaii do take longer to arrive than our closer 48 states.
- We can expedite shipping for express delivery, but you must call in to check available options.
- Stock Orders in limited quantities ship with in 2 business days upon the clearing of payment.
- Custom Orders vary depending on approval of artwork. Once artwork is approved and paid, the order will ship with the same time requirements as our stock banners.
- Customers can choose other carriers for their packages, but they must call in to place their order and shipping preferences. There may be additional charges for the different carrier requirements.
- Most packages in the 48 states will arrive within 3-5 business days upon leaving our warehouse.
- Tracking for your package is sent once it has been processed and an email is sent to the one provided at check-out.
EXAMPLE OF GROUND SHIPPING on all approved INDOOR custom banner orders
- Approved Custom banners ordered online by 3pm CST Monday will ship Wednesday. Once shipped it will take 3-5 business days to arrive.(48 states, international shipping times vary)
- Custom banner orders will have proofs sent within 1 business day of the order placed. Once confirmation is approved on the custom proof, banner will ship within 2 business days of approval. Once shipped it will take 3-5 business days to arrive. Please check your junk/spam folder incase you do not see a proof.
- Suggestion: give yourself 10days(normal season) (7days when we're all working fast for Christmas & Easter) to have stock banners arrive during normal business seasons (Advent, Christmas, & Easter we try hard even with the high volume to get the banners out fast for you in order to have on time for decorating your sanctuary)
- Do note that a custom banner order can not print until payment and an email approval has been received. If our design team does not receive an approval, it will not go to print. These times are based on APPROVED file orders.
Payment and Return Policies
- Orders must be paid in full before printing and shipping can be completed.
- CUSTOM BANNERS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
- Any defects or misprints on our behalf ChurchBanners.com will print and ship immediately new banners out to you on our behalf. We want to make sure you receive what your ministry ordered.
- Stock church banners(pole pocket finishings only in a 2'x6', 3'x5', 3'x8') are available with a full banner refund. Customers must call to receive a RA NUMBER and send the banners back in the package it came unused within 30 days of arrival. Shipping & Handling is not refundable. Once an RA is given the banners must arrive within two weeks or we will no longer be able to refund the stock banner purchase.
- For non stock banners or banners with GROMMETS, we unfortuneately can not take them back. If it is a misprint on our behalf we will gladly fix and reship out new banners immediately.
- Stands and displays may encure a 25% restocking fee depending on the quantity and stand. For questions, please ask a representative before placing your order.
- Shipping Expense on your invoice is non-refundable and shipping return items is paid for by the customer.
Customer Service Contact:
M-Th | 9am - 6pm
Fri | 9am - 4pm
Sat | Closed
Sun | Closed