Spring banner; available in fabric with various size options. This stock product will ship within 2 business days of purchase. Custom text banners require proof approval for shipping. Proofs are sent within 2 business days of purchase.
All ChurchBanners.com’s banners can be customized free of charge. Each banner is available in high quality polyester fabric and is printed with a high resolution image. For expedited services please call and speak with one of our banner designers today. To display your banners on a stand visit our stands and displays page here. 888.453.0060
Which banner material should I choose for my church?
Fabric vs Vinyl
A question we always ask our customers is..."where are you going to display your church banner?"
If the answer is inside we generally will recommend fabric unless it's going to be for a very short term use and only for that particular occasion. If it's a seasonal use banner and you would hang the banners the next season, we would suggest the fabric. For most sanctuary or welcome center displays we highly recommend the fabric. Every where else inside the church, we see both materials being used.
If the banner is going outside on your parking lot poles or out by the roadside, you must use the vinyl banner material. Our fabric banners are only good for interior use. Below is a breakdown of both materials.
Fabric Church Banners
- Fabric is 100% Polyester coated for a quality print and a straight hang.
- Fabric does not curl and hangs nice and straight.
- Fabric is for interior use only and comes single sided.
- Fabric is the best option for our Banner Collage series.
- Print quality on the fabric is elegant and has a luster finished look. It is not a shiny finish. Inks on the fabric soak into the material just a bit compared to the vinyl.
- Our fabric is stiff like a heavy starched men's dress shirt, and not soft like a cotton or silk tshirt or flag.
- Fire retardant coating on the back which has a fire rating of NFPA-701
Matte Vinyl Church Banners
- Vinyl is a pvc, 13oz matte banner material. The matte finish keeps the glare low for indoor use.
- Vinyl is great for outdoors and is "ok" for indoor use, but we prefer the fabric option when using for inside.
- Vinyl curls along the vertical upright edges and curls out towards the audience.
- Vinyl is not a great option for our Banner Collage series, but we understand budgets and know it's a much better price option when buying in quantities.
- Print quality on vinyl is brighter than the fabric and for the Stained Glass series the vinyl actually looks better than the fabric. The downside to the vinyl stained glass series is the edges curl, where as the fabric edges do not curl at all.
- FR-NFPA701 fire rating (this is what you need to know for building inspectors should you be required).